In order to participate in carbootradio.com you must be over 18 years old and be able to form a legally binding contract. If you do not qualify under these Terms and Conditions please do not participate in carbootradio.com Auctions. We reserve the right to refuse your participation in carbootradio.com if we find that you are participating in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
When creating or bidding on auctions on carbootradio.com the registered user is entering into a legally binding contract.
Bidding, Buying and Withdrawal
1. We suggest paying with paypal this is to protect the buyer and the seller in case there are any problems with the items brought on carbootradio.com.
2. You must complete all sections of the auction bidding page and clearly set out the bid that you wish to place.
3. All bids entered on the web-site will be considered full and final and may not be cancelled.
4. If your bid is successful, you have entered into a contract with the vendor and any further dealings are between you and the vendor. If there are any discrepancies with regard to payment, it is not for carbootradio.com to resolve.
5. You may submit further higher bids once you have entered an initial bid.
6. We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to withdraw items from our site and/or to substitute alternative items and to increase the number of items available in each Lot and/or amend the descriptions at any time.
7. If entrants submit identical bids the lot will be awarded to the bid that was receive first.
8. Bids will not be accepted unless they are higher than the current highest bid.
9. To be the winning bid in an Auction, the bid must be the highest bid .
10. If there is a dispute between you and another bidder, carbootradio.com is under no obligation to become involved in such dispute.
11. It is the responsibility of the vendor to make sure all paperwork is sent to the buyer. In the event that the buyer does not receive the correct paperwork then they must correspond with the vendor (not carbootradio.com ) to arrive at a satisfactory outcome.
Fees and Proceeds of Sale
1. A small fee is payable to carbootradio.com to maintain this web-site. Visit the Fees link to find information on those low fees.
2. Unless otherwise agreed payment for winning bids should be made by paypal to the seller.
3. Please contact the seller/buyer to arrange payment.
4. No card details will be kept on record or stored in any way.
Shipping and Transport
1. Sorting out transport is between the buyer and the seller, e8id.com will take no responsibility.
2. There is a messaging system and an e-mail function, so that buyer and seller can contact one another to sort out transport.
Warranty and Liability
1. We make no warranty concerning the quality, availability or fitness for purpose of any items listed or shown on our auction site.
2. In no event shall we be liable for any indirect losses incurred or suffered by you arising directly or indirectly from your participation in the e8id.com site whatsoever arising (including negligence).
1. We reserve the right to review and revise our terms and conditions from time to time without giving you prior notice and by participating in the auction subsequent to any revision of our terms and conditions, you agree to be bound by such changes.